Sunday, November 6, 2011

ummmmm.

So this post is a little late... I apologize, but at this point I've missed a couple of blogs and maybe I'm actually beginning to miss blogging? I don'd know what it is but something about seeing your work in a format that looks like it is published gives me a warm feeling, even though all I did was hit publish post. Also the space on the page feels incomplete, so even though I won't get points for this, I am going to blog anyway.
     As the first term of AP Composition comes to an end, I can honestly say that i have learned a lot about writing and myself. And overall I do enjoy, after taking this class I think about the things I am writing and saying and I always wonder if there is a more direct way to say things. I also noticed while watching television I find myself trying to figure out the arguments the adds are throwing at me,or I here an argument and the first thing that goes through my head is "that's definitely an appeal to emotion" or something similar. There have been other changes in my writing style and thinking processes due to AP Comp but I am positive that all of them have been for the better.

1 comment:

  1. You said "appeal to emotion" instead of "pathos" so you can get some credit for your tardy blog post.

    ReplyDelete