Sunday, October 28, 2012

In response to future me.

So it hasn't quite been ten years, but its been about one year. Things have really changed but mostly for the better. onward and upward I guess. I'm in college now things are going well so apparently everything we did in AP Comp paid off in the end.
      This format is weird because its like a public journal, in the sense that it never goes away and that anybody can read it but its private because since I'm not writing this for class anymore it can be anonymous.So what should I do now, sappy love stuff, comedy writing, pictures, does anybody really even care what an 18 year old has to say? Hopefully. Maybe I can make this blog into something....something important. I'm here to make a difference. This blog isn't necessarily going to be world changing but, I will be. So watch out world I'm coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment