Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do I like this?

Well since it is a new year I guess I'll begin by admitting two things. Number one.... I think I think I actually enjoy blogging. This statement goes against everything I have ever been lead to believe, and I don't even care about who's reading my blog, mostly it just feels good to see a massive list of posts compiled into one spot. They even look nice, and sort of published. I am even beginning to want people to read my blog, maybe I'll even become famous! So I guess I would like to thank you Mrs. Cardona, without you introducing me to the world of blogging I would never have found that out that I actually enjoy it.
My second piece of news is that I like Coldplay. There I actually said and now anybody in the world can read it. For some reason after disliking COldplay for so long my brain finally decided to give them a try. and it turns out that I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment